Todo un orgullo poder difundir las Becas y Ayudas Económicas que FIMU ofrece este año.La información se publica en inglés que es el idioma que se utilizará para toda gestión.
The 2014 IFUW International Fellowships and Grants Competition is now open. These awards are to be used for postgraduate research, study or training to be undertaken within the period 1 January 2015 to 15 March 2016. The application deadline is 30 June 2014. Results will be announced by 1 November 2014.
Eligibility of Applicant and Proposal:
- The Fellowships are for PhD candidates only. Applicants must have completed the first year of their doctoral studies in a university recognised by IFUW by the closing date for applications and must supply evidence to this effect.
- Proposals will be accepted in any disciplinary field.
- Proposals must have demonstrated relevance to IFUW’s mission policy as described on the IFUW website (www.ifuw.org)
- Proposals for all awards require work in a country other than that in which the applicant was educated or habitually resides. The minimum period for Fellowships is eight months; the minimum period for Grants is two months.
- Administration Fee: Members of a national federation or association (NFA) of IFUW who are financial at the time of their application are eligible to apply without fee. Independent members are eligible to apply without fee if they were financial for the year 1 January to31 December 2013 and are currently financial at the time of application, otherwise they must pay the administration fee as for non-members. Non-members may apply subject to an administration fee, which must have been made by the time of their application. The fee is CHF 50 for women in developing countries and CHF 100 for women in industrialised countries. Applicants should seek confirmation as to the appropriate payment by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is a single application form for all the awards available. The selection committee determines the appropriate award for each recipient. IFUW reserves the right to make no award for any category if the Fellowship Committee so recommends.
- Applications must be submitted electronically to email@example.com Printed forms sent via the post or fax will not be considered.
- NFA members must apply through their national headquarters. Each NFA may propose up to three applicants. If more than three members wish to apply, the NFA is responsible for screening the applications and choosing the three to go forward. National leaders should read the detailed information on the website before making their selection. If they have any questions after doing so, they should firstname.lastname@example.org The deadline set by each NFA for receipt of member applications must allow time for any necessary screening and for the application material of the nominated applicants to reach IFUW Headquarters in Geneva no later than 30 June 2014.
- Applicants are responsible for arranging that their references be sent direct to IFUW Headquarters in Geneva.
Further detailed information, which should be read before making an application, can be downloaded from the IFUW website. This includes:
- List of Awards available and their conditions.
- Application form
- Candidate instructions
- NFA instructions
- Referee Instructions